Do you want to join a highly ambitious, fast growing brand and build a career in the sports wearables industry? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products created by some of the best engineers? Do you love outdoor adventures and exploring nature? If you answer yes to all of the above questions, then this is your chance to join team COROS!
Product Tech Support Specialist
In this role, you will provide industry leading customer support for product inquires, troubleshooting and technical analysis through various communication channels for runners, cyclists, climbers and all kinds of outdoor enthusiasts. You will serve as a COROS sport technology products expert and help enhance the product and customer experience.
Responsibilities: · Become an expert in COROS products, features and customer needs · Answer customer inquiries and provide technical assistance and support via email, phone call, social media and other channels as needed · Identify, analyze and record product related feedback and report to the engineering team · Engage in marketing and product development projects and support internal teams when necessary · Travel as needed to local events including races, expos and industry events
Qualifications: · Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills · Exceptional customer service and community mindset · Strong passion for an active lifestyle including running, cycling, hiking or other outdoor activities preferred · Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills · Strong listener with ability to show empathy and patience · Highly detail-oriented, organized and proactive · Strong knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Microsoft Office other related business software
Location: Tustin, California (US)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019
COROS is seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will bring your passion about creativity and fresh ideas to the table and become an integral part of the social media team. The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience in identifying and implementing SEO for coros.com and other channels and can work well within a cross-functional environment.
· Execute marketing activities per company quarterly plans
· Post, manage and interact with COROS consumers on social media
· Work with Pro Athletes, and oversee brand ambassadors and advocates programs
· Support international distributors to deliver assets and drive global awareness
· Travel as needed to local events including races, store and club demos, expos and industry events
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
· Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
· At least three years’ experience in marketing, outdoor and performance sports industry preferred
· Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
· College Degree in Marketing or related field
· Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong passion for an active lifestyle including running, cycling, hiking or other outdoor activities preferred
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
· Highly detail-oriented, organized and proactive
· Strong knowledge of Internet and software applications, including Microsoft Office and other related business software
Tustin, California (US)
Posted on Oct 10, 2019
Please email email@example.com and include your resume and supporting documents to apply for the above positions.