Last updated: July 27th, 2016
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through the Services or otherwise. For example, we collect information when you create an account, update your profile, sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise provide information to us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, shipping or billing address, payment method information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files in connection with your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location through various technologies, including by deriving approximate location from IP address. With your consent, we may also collect more precise location via our mobile app.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your account through a social media service, we will have receive certain information from that service, such as your name, account information or friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service.
Use of Information
We may combine the information we collect about you and use this information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products or services you request or purchase;
- Send you notices, updates, alerts, confirmations, customer service responses, and other support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, or other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Coros and others; and
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match your profile or interests.
Sharing of Information
- With service providers that carry out work on our behalf;
- If you participate in interactive areas of our Services, certain information about you may be displayed publicly via the Services, such as your username and profile information;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Coros or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Coros and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as with other social networks), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your connections or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others