Import workout data from non-COROS devices to the COROS account
If you have completed workouts on non-COROS devices, please follow the steps below to import data to your COROS account.
- Go to the User Login portal from coros.com or https://us.coros.com/web/reg/login.html.
- Log in to the portal with your COROS account credentials.
- Click on Workout History to view workouts saved on your COROS account.
Click on Import Data to upload a zip file.
- This feature is in beta testing.
- This portal only supports .zip files archived from a FIT file to be uploaded. You can archive one or multiple .FIT files.
- Currently supports the following workout types: run, indoor run, mountaineering, hike, trail run, bike, indoor bike, pool swim (Garmin only), open water swim, multi-sports (Garmin only).
- After the import, log out and log back in to your COROS app. Then you will see the imported data.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.