Can’t turn on the COROS watch?
Power button location for COROS watches
- PACE – lower left button (CONFIRM button)
- APEX – top button (Digital Knob)
- APEX Pro – top button (LIGHT button)
- VERTIX – middle button (Digital Knob)
If you can’t turn on the COROS watch, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
- Charge the watch for over 2 hours even if the screen doesn’t turn on.
- Remove the charging cable from the watch (this step is very important).
- Press and hold the Power button for over 15 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up to restart the watch.
Please don’t press both buttons on your COROS watch at the same time. Otherwise your watch will enter Inactive mode and will not respond to normal operation or charging.
Please power off the watch if you plan to stop using it - main watch face > System > More > Turn Off.